The full segment from Morning Joe featuring author Ron Suskind, the author of new book “Confidence Men,” which is exposes a completely dysfunctional and chaotic White House. He notes, “The president got slow-walked, he got gamed by his advisers.” It’s fascinating to watch how people finally get that this guy is a disaster but they still won’t give him responsibility for it. Just another example of how fragile the human mind is, and how the truth can be ignored for far too long. When the left and Obama sycophants everywhere acknowledge that Obama is a Malignant Narcissist at the very least, and possibly a sociopath, then we’ll know they’re out of their coma.
“Confidence Men” Author Suskind Says Obama Not in Chargeby Tammy on September 21, 2011
- Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial” Tammy | September 17, 2014
- Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time” Shifra | September 17, 2014
- Fashion ‘Backward’ First Lady: Are FLOTUS And POTUS Laughing At Us? idaho_karen | September 15, 2014
- Why boycotting the NFL because of Ray Rice is not the answer Patricia | September 10, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on Why Do Police Need 12,000 Bayonets?
- Dave on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”