The full segment from Morning Joe featuring author Ron Suskind, the author of new book “Confidence Men,” which is exposes a completely dysfunctional and chaotic White House. He notes, “The president got slow-walked, he got gamed by his advisers.” It’s fascinating to watch how people finally get that this guy is a disaster but they still won’t give him responsibility for it. Just another example of how fragile the human mind is, and how the truth can be ignored for far too long. When the left and Obama sycophants everywhere acknowledge that Obama is a Malignant Narcissist at the very least, and possibly a sociopath, then we’ll know they’re out of their coma.
“Confidence Men” Author Suskind Says Obama Not in Chargeby Tammy on September 21, 2011
- Dems, The Midterm Election, And The Five Stages Of Loss And Grief Shifra | November 7, 2014
- For ‘We The People’ It’s *Morning* in America, For NYT It’s *Mourning* Shifra | November 5, 2014
- This Week’s Column: A String of Critical Obama Failures Invited Fear and Loathing Tammy | November 3, 2014
- White House Planning To Change Staff, But Not Failed Policies Shifra | November 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre
- Alain41 on BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre
- Kitten on Gun Law Off Target
- dennisl59 on Chi-Com’s Hack NOAA Weather Systems~!
- dennisl59 on Plot to Kill Queen Foiled~!