The full segment from Morning Joe featuring author Ron Suskind, the author of new book “Confidence Men,” which is exposes a completely dysfunctional and chaotic White House. He notes, “The president got slow-walked, he got gamed by his advisers.” It’s fascinating to watch how people finally get that this guy is a disaster but they still won’t give him responsibility for it. Just another example of how fragile the human mind is, and how the truth can be ignored for far too long. When the left and Obama sycophants everywhere acknowledge that Obama is a Malignant Narcissist at the very least, and possibly a sociopath, then we’ll know they’re out of their coma.
“Confidence Men” Author Suskind Says Obama Not in Chargeby Tammy on September 21, 2011
- 2013 Shows Eery Parallels To 1913, The Year 20th Century Began To Unravel Patricia | May 18, 2013
- Not Even Remotely Enough: Acting IRS Commissioner Resigns Tammy | May 15, 2013
- Dick Cheney on Benghazi: Lies, Cover Up Tammy | May 14, 2013
- WaPo Reports: IRS Officials In Washington Were Involved In Targeting Of Conservative Groups Tammy | May 13, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on 2013 Shows Eery Parallels To 1913, The Year 20th Century Began To Unravel
- Dave on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller
- Sailing_J on Ha! House Burglar Shot After Locking Homeowner Inside His Own GUN CLOSET
- Pat_S on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller
- Maynard on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller