Not a surprise. I can still say at least that with Ann Romney we would finally have a First Lady we can be proud of. At the same time, this thing is not over. They said it was after Iowa, and it wasn’t. They said it was over after NH, and it wasn’t. Then we had South Carolina, and now Florida. We’ll see what Newt’s plans are and I hope they’re good. I’ve been seeing a lot of “We’re doomed” tweets over at the Twitters. No we’re not, remember to keep your eye on the prize, and that’s getting the drunk Captain Barack Hussein Schettino away from the wheel.
- Ancient Mummy Statue Turns Its Back to the Crowds Patricia | June 24, 2013
- Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012 Tammy | December 26, 2012
- Shifra’s Reflections on the Election Shifra | November 25, 2012
- Rep. Allen West On the State of the Recount and Why They’re Challenging the Outcome Tammy | November 12, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dekamica on New Lib Watchdog Group Pounces On GOP “Mini-Gaffe”
- dennisl59 on Don’t Mess With Texas
- midget on USAF Holiday Flash Mob
- Isaac T on USAF Holiday Flash Mob
- ancientwrrior on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela