Once again Obama projects his own issues onto others. He spent last week accusing Romney of “shooting first and aiming later” regarding his (correct) comments about the embassy and consulate attacks. Now we learn, once again, the only person shooting first and aiming later is Obama and his gestapos. Last week the entire Obama regime was repeating the line that all the attacks were spontaneous reactions to the horrible YouTube clip. Now, the administration admitted the attack in Libya (at least) was a terrorist attack:
The assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last week in which four Americans died was a “terrorist attack” that may have had an al Qaeda connection, a top U.S. counterterrorism official told Congress on Wednesday.
Rocket-propelled grenades and mortars struck the consulate on September 11, the anniversary of the 2001 attacks on the United States. U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans died.
“They were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy,” Matthew Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, said in response to a question at a Senate hearing.
But that’s not all. There are now reports that a former Gitmo detainee was involved in that mass murder.
Intelligence sources tell Fox News they are convinced the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was directly tied to Al Qaeda — with a former Guantanamo detainee involved.
That revelation comes on the same day a top Obama administration official called last week’s deadly assault a “terrorist attack” — the first time the attack has been described that way by the administration after claims it had been a “spontaneous” act.
“Yes, they were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy,” Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, said during a Senate hearing Wednesday. Olsen echoed administration colleagues in saying U.S. officials have no specific intelligence about “significant advanced planning or coordination” for the attack.
However, his statement goes beyond White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, saying the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate was spontaneous. He is the first top administration official to call the strike an act of terrorism.
Sufyan Ben Qumu is thought to have been involved and even may have led the attack, Fox News’ intelligence sources said. Qumu, a Libyan, was released from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in 2007 and transferred into Libyan custody on the condition he be kept in jail. His Guantanamo files also show he has ties to the financiers behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Despite everything we know, this bastards in Washington, all carrying water for Obama, still want us to think that there was o planning to this. Yeah, that it was spontaneous, and it just happened to be a coincidence that it happened on September 11th. They’re like little children who simply refuse to admit guilt, defeat or imcompetence. Perhaps they acknowledge reality their entire world comes crashing in.
These maniacs simply have to go on 11/6. There is too much at stake.