“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- US Military Pilots Complain Hands Tied In ‘Frustrating’ Fight Against ISIS Tammy | May 27, 2015
- Public Podcast: Bosch Fawstin Intv Tammy | May 7, 2015
- Tammy Discusses Fascist Gay Bullies with Hannity Patricia | April 3, 2015
- D.C. Gives Up On Ban On Carrying Guns in Public Tammy | April 2, 2015
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kimj7157 on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails
- lawmom90 on Literary Sensation Alert: The Hillary Comic Book!
- Cathode Rays on Obama ‘Hope’ Poster Artist: Americans Are Ignorant, Lazy and Uneducated
- Cathode Rays on Gangsters Dragged Cop Into Woods Until He Managed to Unleash His Best Friend with Push of 1 Button
- Dave on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails