“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- Confiscation Begins in NYC: “Immediately Surrender Rifle and/or Shotgun…” Tammy | December 5, 2013
- Man Faces Felony Charge Over Trimming Shrubs Tammy | December 4, 2013
- Disabled Woman Denied Entry to US After Agent Cites Supposedly Private Medical Details Tammy | December 1, 2013
- West: Jackson, Sharpton Won’t Talk ‘Knockout’ Because There’s No Profit in It Tammy | November 22, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Ban Lifted: House Members Now Allowed To Send “Christmas” Greetings
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! Barack, Kathleen and Nancy Yuk It Up, But The Joke Is On Us
- ancientwrrior on Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump
- IloiloKano on Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump
- KCBob4Tam on Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump