“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- New Column==> BRUCE: Is Obama deliberately emboldening America’s enemies? Tammy | April 18, 2014
- House Republicans May Arrest Lois Lerner If DOJ Doesn’t Tammy | April 10, 2014
- Any Connection Between Recent Terror Attacks in China and Prisoners Released by Obama from Gitmo? Maynard | March 17, 2014
- Premature Detonation: Suicide Bomber Kills Himself While Parking Tammy | March 15, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Tammy on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- 1ntbtn on Samantha Power: From ‘Hillary’s A Monster’ To ‘Hillary Would Be Awesome POTUS’
- 1ntbtn on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- Chuck on Paul Krugman Decries ‘Income Inequality,’ Accepts Professorship for $225K
- Chuck on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral