“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- Doctor Who Helped CIA Track bin Laden Still Languishes in Pakistan Jail Tammy | May 2, 2016
- Paris Terror Suspect Booed in French Prison by Muslim Inmates For Not Completing Mission Tammy | April 29, 2016
- Taliban Bomber Accidentally Triggers Explosives Early, Killing Himself & 8 Other Terrorists Tammy | April 28, 2016
- Judge Decides Seattle’s ‘Trash Police’ Violates Privacy & Is Unconstitutional Tammy | April 28, 2016
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- [Video] Tammy On Fox On Media ‘Badgering’ Ted Cruz… But Not Hillary on
- Bill to Force Pentagon to Shift to US-Made Sneakers on
- 8th-Grader Investigated for Forgery After Using Real $2 Bill on
- Over Half Of Prince’s Estate Will Go To Government on
- Hispanic Group: U.S. Park Ranger Uniforms ‘Threatening’ To Latinos, Demand Executive Order To Change Color on