“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- Dutch Official: ISIS “A Zionist Plot” RedeemtheTime | August 25, 2014
- Obama Lifts Ban On Libyans Attending U.S. Flight Schools, Nuclear Studies Shifra | August 25, 2014
- How ISIS Can Get Obama’s Full Attention Pat_S | August 23, 2014
- IS Recruiter: “We Are Living In A Joy That I Can’t Describe” Pat_S | August 17, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- naga5 on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- dachiemama on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Gordon on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Rob_W on Tammy Bruce Show 8-28-14
- strider on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something