“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong” Shifra | October 20, 2014
- The ‘Singing’ Road Ahead Pat_S | October 2, 2014
- Iraqi Woman Human Rights Lawyer Murdered by ISIS Tammy | September 25, 2014
- Iraq Says Islamic State Planning Subway Attacks in U.S. and Paris Tammy | September 25, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Maid fired thanks to Snyderman’s arrogant elitism
- Foreverautumn on Ebola, ISIS… In the Meantime, Michelle Obama Continues to Starve School Kids
- Chuck on Driving warning to all especially hurring to get to a destination during the upcoming holiday.
- Chuck on Maid fired thanks to Snyderman’s arrogant elitism
- LJZumpano on Weekend Special Report 10-18-14