“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- Leftist Incoherence Alert==> Samantha Powers Tweets About Daniel Pearl Shifra | February 24, 2014
- State Dept. Spokeshole Strikes Again: Feigns Ignorance, Makes Absurd Claim Shifra | February 17, 2014
- Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Kills 22 Terrorists In His Class Tammy | February 10, 2014
- New Conspiracy Theory==> So-Called Palestinians Claim Kerry Is Trying To Kill Their President Shifra | February 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on New Column! “Obama’s Bizarre Immigration Rules”
- Shifra on New Column! “Obama’s Bizarre Immigration Rules”
- MACVEL on New Column! “Obama’s Bizarre Immigration Rules”
- naga5 on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite
- Maynard on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite