“That statement is an embarrassment. That is a hostage statement. That’s a mob of al-Qaeda sympathizers in Egypt, forcing the United States make a statement essentially of apology, on 9/11 of all days, for something we’re not responsible. I would issue a statement saying to the mob, ‘go to hell.’ The way America works, the way democracy works is that everybody has a right to express themselves. We don’t police our speech. And you ought to apologize to the United States for storming the embassy and the violation of the ultimate sacred principle of democracy, which is protecting embassies and missions abroad. For the U.S. to essentially issue a veiled apology, I think is disgraceful.”
Awesome. Krauthammer To Muslim Protestors In Egypt: “Go To Hell”by Tammy on September 11, 2012
- DOJ Targeted Fox News’ James Rosen. Even MSM Outraged. Tammy | May 20, 2013
- The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller Tammy | May 17, 2013
- Benghazi Victim’s Mother Wishes Hillary Clinton Happy Mother’s Day Tammy | May 12, 2013
- Benghazi Hearing Videos, Updates and Open Thread Tammy | May 8, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on Tea party protests at IRS offices in DC and nationwide [VIDEO]
- dennisl59 on Fort Hood Update: Terrorist Still On Army Salary~!
- N.Y.T editorial board – Obama administration threatening press | Grumpy Opinions on DOJ Targeted Fox News’ James Rosen. Even MSM Outraged.
- ConservativeSue on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- Gordon on CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson’s Computers Compromised