John is the Editor-at-Large for Breitbart News, calls tomorrow for Romney and gives us his analysis about what to expect and what it all means. You can see John’s work at Breitbart, and follow him on Twitter @NolteNC. Enjoy!
Public Podcast: Breitbart’s John Nolte On the Electionby Tammy on November 5, 2012
- Public Podcast: Amy Peikoff Comments On Privacy, Individualism & the Obama Scandals Tammy | May 15, 2013
- Public Podcast: Debra Burlingame on ‘Ground Zero Mosque’ Developments, Gitmo, & the Boston Bombing Tammy | April 30, 2013
- Public Podcast: Jon Gabriel On Unfolding Boston News Tammy | April 19, 2013
- Public Podcast: Eli Lake of Daily Beast/Newsweek on the Boston Bombing Terrorist Brothers Tammy | April 19, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- oualdeaux on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- midget on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing