Yesterday was not a surrender, it was a wake-up call. In today’s show I analyze what happened and assess what we need to do now. As Independent Conservatives the time is to become even more active, doubling-down on our commitment to the future. 2014 is two short years away and in today’s program I lay out the reality of the situation and what we can, and are, going to do about! Thanks everyone
Public Podcast: Today’s Tammy Radio Post-Election Showby Tammy on November 7, 2012
- Public Podcast: An Interview with Greta Van Susteren Tammy | January 29, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview Former Congresswoman Mary Bono Tammy | January 28, 2015
- Public Podcast: Tammy Special Report from On the Road Tammy | November 26, 2014
- Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas Tammy | November 23, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on Video: Ted Cruz Demolishes ‘Climate Change’ Alarmist’s Points In 3 Minutes
- Kitten on Tammy on FoxNews: Insight from Assad’s 60 Minute Interview
- Kitten on Moonbat NYT Editorial Board Member: “Is GOP More Loyal to Israel than To U.S.?”
- ancientwrrior on Video: Ted Cruz Demolishes ‘Climate Change’ Alarmist’s Points In 3 Minutes
- Kitten on Cal State U. ‘Deactivates’ Christian Group…For Seeking Christian Leaders