Yesterday was not a surrender, it was a wake-up call. In today’s show I analyze what happened and assess what we need to do now. As Independent Conservatives the time is to become even more active, doubling-down on our commitment to the future. 2014 is two short years away and in today’s program I lay out the reality of the situation and what we can, and are, going to do about! Thanks everyone
Public Podcast: Today’s Tammy Radio Post-Election Showby Tammy on November 7, 2012
- Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial” Tammy | September 17, 2014
- Public Podcast: Cheryl Chumley About Her New Book “Police State USA” Tammy | September 6, 2014
- Public Podcast: Andrew McCarthy About His New Book “Faithless Execution” Tammy | June 6, 2014
- Public Podcast==> Tammy Radio Special Report: Bergdahl/Taliban Swap Tammy | June 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young
- ancientwrrior on Gun safety
- Maynard on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young
- ReardenSteel on New “Global Warming” Panic: Oceans To Shut Down In 20 Years!
- Shifra on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young