Yesterday was not a surrender, it was a wake-up call. In today’s show I analyze what happened and assess what we need to do now. As Independent Conservatives the time is to become even more active, doubling-down on our commitment to the future. 2014 is two short years away and in today’s program I lay out the reality of the situation and what we can, and are, going to do about! Thanks everyone
Public Podcast: Today’s Tammy Radio Post-Election Showby Tammy on November 7, 2012
- Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview Tammy | May 26, 2015
- Public Podcast: Bosch Fawstin Intv Tammy | May 7, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview with Greta Van Susteren Tammy | January 29, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview Former Congresswoman Mary Bono Tammy | January 28, 2015
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Huckabee Invokes Holocaust In Criticism Of Iran deal, Dems Throw Hissy Fits
- idaho_karen on Huckabee Invokes Holocaust In Criticism Of Iran deal, Dems Throw Hissy Fits
- IloiloKano on Video: Breaking down the media underestimating the Clinton email controversy
- Kitten on Kerry’s New Threat: Jews Will Be Blamed If Iran Deal Fails To Pass Congress
- Kitten on Huckabee Invokes Holocaust In Criticism Of Iran deal, Dems Throw Hissy Fits