Yesterday was not a surrender, it was a wake-up call. In today’s show I analyze what happened and assess what we need to do now. As Independent Conservatives the time is to become even more active, doubling-down on our commitment to the future. 2014 is two short years away and in today’s program I lay out the reality of the situation and what we can, and are, going to do about! Thanks everyone
Public Podcast: Today’s Tammy Radio Post-Election Showby Tammy on November 7, 2012
- Public Podcast: Andrew McCarthy About His New Book “Faithless Execution” Tammy | June 6, 2014
- Public Podcast==> Tammy Radio Special Report: Bergdahl/Taliban Swap Tammy | June 3, 2014
- Public Podcast: Tammy Special Report 5-16-14 Tammy | May 16, 2014
- Public Podcast: Tammy Dispatch From CPAC 3-7-14 Tammy | March 7, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- idaho_karen on College Professors *Shocked* How Obamacare Hurts Them
- dachiemama on College Professors *Shocked* How Obamacare Hurts Them
- TX Soldier254 on College Professors *Shocked* How Obamacare Hurts Them
- Alain41 on Rest of the Show 7-28-14
- Charles_PA on College Professors *Shocked* How Obamacare Hurts Them