Yesterday was not a surrender, it was a wake-up call. In today’s show I analyze what happened and assess what we need to do now. As Independent Conservatives the time is to become even more active, doubling-down on our commitment to the future. 2014 is two short years away and in today’s program I lay out the reality of the situation and what we can, and are, going to do about! Thanks everyone
Public Podcast: Today’s Tammy Radio Post-Election Showby Tammy on November 7, 2012
- Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial” Tammy | September 17, 2014
- Public Podcast: Cheryl Chumley About Her New Book “Police State USA” Tammy | September 6, 2014
- Public Podcast: Andrew McCarthy About His New Book “Faithless Execution” Tammy | June 6, 2014
- Public Podcast==> Tammy Radio Special Report: Bergdahl/Taliban Swap Tammy | June 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- MACVEL on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Kitten on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Kitten on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- mdannyg on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- Isaac T on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’