I had the pleasure today of speaking with conservative activist Jon Gabriel, the well-known @ExJon on Twitter, on the increasingly aggressive efforts by the left to intimidate conservatives and independents into silence. We discussed the intention of the left and the importance of resisting and pushing back on this old offensive which has regained new steam with the re-election of Obama. I hope you enjoy and find it useful
Public Podcast: Jon Gabriel (@ExJon) Intv on Resisting Leftist Intimidationby Tammy on December 31, 2012
- Public Podcast: Tammy Special Report from On the Road Tammy | November 26, 2014
- Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas Tammy | November 23, 2014
- Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial” Tammy | September 17, 2014
- Public Podcast: Cheryl Chumley About Her New Book “Police State USA” Tammy | September 6, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- naga5 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- Squirrel on You Cannot Make It Up
- oualdeaux on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- dennisl59 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- dennisl59 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment