I had the pleasure today of speaking with conservative activist Jon Gabriel, the well-known @ExJon on Twitter, on the increasingly aggressive efforts by the left to intimidate conservatives and independents into silence. We discussed the intention of the left and the importance of resisting and pushing back on this old offensive which has regained new steam with the re-election of Obama. I hope you enjoy and find it useful
Public Podcast: Jon Gabriel (@ExJon) Intv on Resisting Leftist Intimidationby Tammy on December 31, 2012
- Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview Tammy | May 26, 2015
- Public Podcast: Bosch Fawstin Intv Tammy | May 7, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview with Greta Van Susteren Tammy | January 29, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview Former Congresswoman Mary Bono Tammy | January 28, 2015
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails
- Alain41 on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails
- dennisl59 on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails
- Squirrel on Obama ‘Hope’ Poster Artist: Americans Are Ignorant, Lazy and Uneducated
- Alain41 on Obama ‘Hope’ Poster Artist: Americans Are Ignorant, Lazy and Uneducated