I had the pleasure today of speaking with conservative activist Jon Gabriel, the well-known @ExJon on Twitter, on the increasingly aggressive efforts by the left to intimidate conservatives and independents into silence. We discussed the intention of the left and the importance of resisting and pushing back on this old offensive which has regained new steam with the re-election of Obama. I hope you enjoy and find it useful
Public Podcast: Jon Gabriel (@ExJon) Intv on Resisting Leftist Intimidationby Tammy on December 31, 2012
- Public Podcast: Greta Van Susteren of Fox News Tammy | October 18, 2013
- Public Podcast: Mike Flynn From Breitbart’s Big Government Tammy | October 15, 2013
- Public Podcast: Tammy On The Strategy To Annihilate ObamaCare Gina | October 13, 2013
- Public Podcast: Greg Abbott, Texas AG & Candidate For Governor Tammy | October 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Isaac T on USAF Holiday Flash Mob
- ancientwrrior on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela
- ancientwrrior on German Model Wonderland
- Alain41 on Rest of the Show 12-4-13
- jnnoma8 on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment