I had the pleasure today of speaking with conservative activist Jon Gabriel, the well-known @ExJon on Twitter, on the increasingly aggressive efforts by the left to intimidate conservatives and independents into silence. We discussed the intention of the left and the importance of resisting and pushing back on this old offensive which has regained new steam with the re-election of Obama. I hope you enjoy and find it useful
Public Podcast: Jon Gabriel (@ExJon) Intv on Resisting Leftist Intimidationby Tammy on December 31, 2012
- Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial” Tammy | September 17, 2014
- Public Podcast: Cheryl Chumley About Her New Book “Police State USA” Tammy | September 6, 2014
- Public Podcast: Andrew McCarthy About His New Book “Faithless Execution” Tammy | June 6, 2014
- Public Podcast==> Tammy Radio Special Report: Bergdahl/Taliban Swap Tammy | June 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Charles_PA on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Alain41 on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Alain41 on Maid fired thanks to Snyderman’s arrogant elitism
- Foreverautumn on Ebola, ISIS… In the Meantime, Michelle Obama Continues to Starve School Kids
- Chuck on Driving warning to all especially hurring to get to a destination during the upcoming holiday.