I had the pleasure today of speaking with conservative activist Jon Gabriel, the well-known @ExJon on Twitter, on the increasingly aggressive efforts by the left to intimidate conservatives and independents into silence. We discussed the intention of the left and the importance of resisting and pushing back on this old offensive which has regained new steam with the re-election of Obama. I hope you enjoy and find it useful
Public Podcast: Jon Gabriel (@ExJon) Intv on Resisting Leftist Intimidationby Tammy on December 31, 2012
- Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview Tammy | May 26, 2015
- Public Podcast: Bosch Fawstin Intv Tammy | May 7, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview with Greta Van Susteren Tammy | January 29, 2015
- Public Podcast: An Interview Former Congresswoman Mary Bono Tammy | January 28, 2015
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Free Beacon Reporter Ejected From Meeting by State Department
- ancientwrrior on The book burning begins: Movies, book covers and computer games being banished… calls for taking d
- ancientwrrior on Tammy Bruce Show 6-29-15
- Pat_S on Wal-Mart Refuses to Make Confederate Flag Cake, No Problem Making ISIS Cake
- Alain41 on Free Beacon Reporter Ejected From Meeting by State Department