A question posed by IBD’s Michael Ramirez. Consider this your Open Thread and News Lounge for the weekend. After a very busy week my plans include a hike or two with Sydney and finally a couple of movies, including “Skyfall” and “Hitchcock” for sure, “Lincoln” and “Argo” also on the list. Sending vibes to all for a relaxing Saturday and Sunday
Which One Is The Better Investment? Open Threadby Tammy on December 8, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- ancientwrrior on Is This Obama’s Revenge? U.S. Declassifies Docs, Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Program
- ancientwrrior on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- deaves1 on CBS Applauds Obamacare Anniversary, Calls WH Stats ‘From Our Research Dept’
- strider on Global Warning=More Prostitution