CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson: “I’ve received a lot of encouragement from the top executives who I consider Jeff Fager, who is our CEO and David Rhodes who is our president who have certainly never said anything to try and interfere with the coverage. They’ve complimented a lot of my work and strongly supported it. On the other hand, every story that you present as a reporter has to be bought by a broadcast meaning, not purchased for money but you have to get them interested in it so maybe the evening news wants one story, morning news wants a story and there hasn’t been an appetite for the stories that I’ve offered on Benghazi so I’ve published a lot online because there’s unlimited content space and I’ve done a lot of my reporting there. Until recently there hasn’t been as you said much of a market for on the air and that’s for a variety of reasons I can’t speak to. I don’t know all of the decision-making that’s involved except that on a given day there’s a finite amount of time to put stories on and there are plenty of stories happening every day that obviously someone’s judging to be more important or more urgent.” (Interview with David Brody of CBS News, May 15, 2013)
CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson: “Hasn’t Been An Appetite For The Stories I’ve Offered On Benghazi”by Tammy on May 16, 2013
- Judy Miller: The Israelis Believe Obama Has Not Been Sympathetic To Them Tammy | July 13, 2014
- CBS and CNN Mock White House For “Equal Pay” Meme Shifra | April 9, 2014
- Obama Regime Placing Government Monitors In Newsrooms Tammy | February 19, 2014
- Lone Survivor: Best War-Film Opening Since 9/11 Tammy | January 13, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- naga5 on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- flaggman on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- linmari on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- hbmuzik on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- Pat_S on IS Recruiter: “We Are Living In A Joy That I Can’t Describe”