CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson: “I’ve received a lot of encouragement from the top executives who I consider Jeff Fager, who is our CEO and David Rhodes who is our president who have certainly never said anything to try and interfere with the coverage. They’ve complimented a lot of my work and strongly supported it. On the other hand, every story that you present as a reporter has to be bought by a broadcast meaning, not purchased for money but you have to get them interested in it so maybe the evening news wants one story, morning news wants a story and there hasn’t been an appetite for the stories that I’ve offered on Benghazi so I’ve published a lot online because there’s unlimited content space and I’ve done a lot of my reporting there. Until recently there hasn’t been as you said much of a market for on the air and that’s for a variety of reasons I can’t speak to. I don’t know all of the decision-making that’s involved except that on a given day there’s a finite amount of time to put stories on and there are plenty of stories happening every day that obviously someone’s judging to be more important or more urgent.” (Interview with David Brody of CBS News, May 15, 2013)
CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson: “Hasn’t Been An Appetite For The Stories I’ve Offered On Benghazi”by Tammy on May 16, 2013
- Faux ‘Conservative’ David Brooks: ‘Obama Has Run An Amazingly Scandal-Free Administration’ Shifra | June 1, 2015
- NYT Columnist Fires Back After Omitting Key Detail in Racially-Charged Story Shifra | February 3, 2015
- How Do You Say “Free Speech” In French? Pat_S | January 10, 2015
- Newspaper Wants “Meaningful Discussion About Race,” Bans Comments RedMoonProject | December 9, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Majority sees Confederate battle flag as symbol of pride
- Maynard on Not. Kidding. Obama Compares Himself To…Ronald Reagan
- Rob_W on ‘Dinner With Hillary’ Contest Changes Rules To Include Illegal Aliens
- Rob_W on Happy 4th of July Everyone!
- strider on Poll: Israel Losing Support Among U.S. Democrats