CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson: “I’ve received a lot of encouragement from the top executives who I consider Jeff Fager, who is our CEO and David Rhodes who is our president who have certainly never said anything to try and interfere with the coverage. They’ve complimented a lot of my work and strongly supported it. On the other hand, every story that you present as a reporter has to be bought by a broadcast meaning, not purchased for money but you have to get them interested in it so maybe the evening news wants one story, morning news wants a story and there hasn’t been an appetite for the stories that I’ve offered on Benghazi so I’ve published a lot online because there’s unlimited content space and I’ve done a lot of my reporting there. Until recently there hasn’t been as you said much of a market for on the air and that’s for a variety of reasons I can’t speak to. I don’t know all of the decision-making that’s involved except that on a given day there’s a finite amount of time to put stories on and there are plenty of stories happening every day that obviously someone’s judging to be more important or more urgent.” (Interview with David Brody of CBS News, May 15, 2013)
CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson: “Hasn’t Been An Appetite For The Stories I’ve Offered On Benghazi”by Tammy on May 16, 2013
- NYT Columnist Fires Back After Omitting Key Detail in Racially-Charged Story Shifra | February 3, 2015
- How Do You Say “Free Speech” In French? Pat_S | January 10, 2015
- Newspaper Wants “Meaningful Discussion About Race,” Bans Comments RedMoonProject | December 9, 2014
- BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre Shifra | November 20, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- ancientwrrior on Video: Tammy on Fox discussing the Patriot Act with Alan Colmes
- strider on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- hektor on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- Alain41 on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’