Swartz doesn't seem to have been “liberal” or “conservative” by any dogmatic definition, although he probably would generally be on the liberal or even ultra-liberal side of things. I expect I'd have huge disagreements with him. But he had integrity. He condemned corruption wherever he found it. He wanted to make the system work for the people, rather than be a tool for the cronies. This made him a fly in the ointment, and apparently an enemy of the State.
Aaron Swartz’s Politics — This may explain the fury of the gov’t prosecutionby Maynard on January 16, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Vintageport on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- midget on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- MACVEL on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Kitten on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Kitten on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.