Swartz doesn't seem to have been “liberal” or “conservative” by any dogmatic definition, although he probably would generally be on the liberal or even ultra-liberal side of things. I expect I'd have huge disagreements with him. But he had integrity. He condemned corruption wherever he found it. He wanted to make the system work for the people, rather than be a tool for the cronies. This made him a fly in the ointment, and apparently an enemy of the State.
Aaron Swartz’s Politics — This may explain the fury of the gov’t prosecutionby Maynard on January 16, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- dennisl59 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- dennisl59 on Sony Corporate Hacked~!
- Maynard on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- Alain41 on Have yourself a very long Christmas Mr. President: Obama prepares for a 17-DAY vacation in Hawaii as