“… voters in many African countries are asking how politicians can justify their high salaries and privileges. And most of them are making their discontent known through public protests – like in Ghana, for example – and also on the Internet through blogs and social networking sites such as Facebook… South Africa's President Jacob Zuma earns more than 14,000 euros a month – a regular MP earns 6,000 euros. But more than half of South Africans earn 40 euros a month….”
Africans are noticing politicians salariesby Alain on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Video: Breaking down the media underestimating the Clinton email controversy on
- Hey Everyone: Get Your ‘Official Limited-Edition Hillary Support Card’ For Only $1 on
- Obama Will Jet To Arctic, Use 16,805 Gallons Of Fuel, Because… Global Warming! on
- Revealed E-Mail Alert: Hillary Was Worried About NY Post Vaycay Pic on
- 16 year old French girl makes major discovery on