“… voters in many African countries are asking how politicians can justify their high salaries and privileges. And most of them are making their discontent known through public protests – like in Ghana, for example – and also on the Internet through blogs and social networking sites such as Facebook… South Africa's President Jacob Zuma earns more than 14,000 euros a month – a regular MP earns 6,000 euros. But more than half of South Africans earn 40 euros a month….”
Africans are noticing politicians salariesby Alain on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Black Pastors to Congressional Black Caucus: Don’t Disrespect Israel!
- Dave on Tammy Bruce Show 3-2-15
- Kitten on Tweet Tributes For Leonard Nimoy: The Poignant, and the Pathetically Narcissistic
- tabbywabby on Video: Tammy Bruce on Fox News – Why Are Media Focusing on Scott Walker?
- Shifra on Tweet Tributes For Leonard Nimoy: The Poignant, and the Pathetically Narcissistic