“… voters in many African countries are asking how politicians can justify their high salaries and privileges. And most of them are making their discontent known through public protests – like in Ghana, for example – and also on the Internet through blogs and social networking sites such as Facebook… South Africa's President Jacob Zuma earns more than 14,000 euros a month – a regular MP earns 6,000 euros. But more than half of South Africans earn 40 euros a month….”
Africans are noticing politicians salariesby Alain on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Mitt Romney Announces He’s Not Running For President
- Rob_W on Mitt Romney Announces He’s Not Running For President
- Maynard on Mitt Romney Announces He’s Not Running For President
- ReardenSteel on Islamic Tribunal Confirmed in Texas
- Kitten on Mitt Romney Announces He’s Not Running For President