This is the lasest in a recurring series of segments from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart about the “paperwork quagmire” faced by our troops returning home from combat. The theme of the segment as summarized in Stewart's conclusion is that “if we could take the same urgency, enthusiasm, and clarity of vision you need to get elected to government, and apply those to governing, can we fix some problems? Yes, we (expletive) can.” Although many TAMs are likely to disagree with the majority of Jon Stewart's political views, and some may not care for his style, I think we can all agree that his continued coverage of this issue is commendable.
America’s Heroes Return: Operation Enduring Waitby jijib on May 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- monkeymom on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- midget on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- rickh on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on Valerie Jarrett Solicits Questions for the DB’s sit-down next week with WebMd
- Teri on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014