Healthcare differences between men and women, and even between the races — yes, there are some — may soon be swept under the rug of a one-size-DOESN'T-fit-all system. Make note of such information NOW and learn quickly how to be your own researcher and advocate.
Aspirin fails to protect women against stroke: New studyby aardvark on February 20, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on This Week’s Column: “How ISIS Already Threatens America”
- pamelarice on Special Needs Students’ Food Cart Canceled. Great Job, FLOTUS!
- dachiemama on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”
- midget on Why did civilization lag in Africa?
- strider on Why did civilization lag in Africa?