“…A Herodian quarry, the remains of Golgotha, buildings from the period of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, mosaics from the Church of Saint Maria Latina: At the end of 2012, the Archaeological Park was opened under the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Jerusalem, giving visitors the chance to take a tour of these locations and understand the city's colorful past… This area was later called Golgotha, the location where Jesus was crucified… Herod was actually a security fanatic and persecuted people relentlessly. He murdered his wife and his son. Anyone who became too dangerous to him personally or could pose a threat to his status as “Herod the Great,” was eliminated….”
Beneath The Church of the Redeemerby Alain on January 17, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- NancyK on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- midget on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- hbmuzik on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- MACVEL on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack
- Alain41 on Debunking the Palestine Lie