“…A Herodian quarry, the remains of Golgotha, buildings from the period of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, mosaics from the Church of Saint Maria Latina: At the end of 2012, the Archaeological Park was opened under the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Jerusalem, giving visitors the chance to take a tour of these locations and understand the city's colorful past… This area was later called Golgotha, the location where Jesus was crucified… Herod was actually a security fanatic and persecuted people relentlessly. He murdered his wife and his son. Anyone who became too dangerous to him personally or could pose a threat to his status as “Herod the Great,” was eliminated….”
Beneath The Church of the Redeemerby Alain on January 17, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- LJZumpano on Christie Reelection Backed By Democrats
- Samster1 on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- Alain41 on Allen West On UK Islamist Terror Attack: “See What Appeasement Gets You?”
- pamelarice on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- larrygeary on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction