“…A Herodian quarry, the remains of Golgotha, buildings from the period of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, mosaics from the Church of Saint Maria Latina: At the end of 2012, the Archaeological Park was opened under the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Jerusalem, giving visitors the chance to take a tour of these locations and understand the city's colorful past… This area was later called Golgotha, the location where Jesus was crucified… Herod was actually a security fanatic and persecuted people relentlessly. He murdered his wife and his son. Anyone who became too dangerous to him personally or could pose a threat to his status as “Herod the Great,” was eliminated….”
Beneath The Church of the Redeemerby Alain on January 17, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ReardenSteel on New “Global Warming” Panic: Oceans To Shut Down In 20 Years!
- Shifra on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young
- larrygeary on Fox News Contributor Stephen Hayes On Terrorist Watch List
- larrygeary on New “Global Warming” Panic: Oceans To Shut Down In 20 Years!
- Kitten on Obama’s Wingman Eric Holder Stepping Down