Mike Baker and Col. Hunt presented a clear picture last night of the situation the day of the Benghazi attack. They discuss who was at the situation room, and the available information and assets. Their conclusions from the incident are eye opening and only point to the gross incompetence of this administration, incompetence that cost lives.
Benghazi: Who was watching and what assets were available?by Chuck on November 4, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy
- deaves1 on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Alain41 on GOPe losing Pennsylvania
- Oldbiker1 on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Alain41 on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy