Mike Baker and Col. Hunt presented a clear picture last night of the situation the day of the Benghazi attack. They discuss who was at the situation room, and the available information and assets. Their conclusions from the incident are eye opening and only point to the gross incompetence of this administration, incompetence that cost lives.
Benghazi: Who was watching and what assets were available?by Chuck on November 4, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on ‘Breaking Bad’ Figures in Toys ‘R’ Us, Along with Fake Crystal Meth, Pulled From Stores
- Alain41 on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Alain41 on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Maynard on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- sp3Orbital on Rest of the Show 10-21-14