The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- More Parkland Heroes: JROTC Students Shielded Classmates With Kevlar on
- Tammy Bruce Show 2-15-18 on
- Liz ‘Fauxcahontas’ Warren Skips Tribal Nations Policy Summit =>Update: Liz Shows Up! on
- Liberal Group With Ties to Obama, Hillary Calls To Restrict Overseas US Military Voting on
- Dogs Meant For Soup At Winter Olympics in South Korea Rescued on