The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- WH Doublespeak: Navy SEAL Was ‘Killed In Combat,’ But ‘Not In A Combat Mission’ on
- Kasich Dropping Out~~ Schedules 5p ET Presser on
- Obama Sets $17K For Every New Illegal Minor, More Than SocSec Retirees Get on
- Hacker ‘Guccifer’: I Got Inside Hillary Clinton’s Server on
- Trump Wins Indiana; Exit Polls Say Voters Feel “Angry” & “Betrayed” by GOP on