The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Squirrel on “Angry Black Woman” Smacks Down Student Supporters of “Palestine”
- Vintageport on College Professors *Shocked* How Obamacare Hurts Them
- Maynard on “Angry Black Woman” Smacks Down Student Supporters of “Palestine”
- Alain41 on Tammy Bruce Show 8-1-14
- The Prince of Heft on Tammy Bruce Show 7-30-14