The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- MACVEL on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’
- strider on Free Beacon Reporter Ejected From Meeting by State Department
- ancientwrrior on The book burning begins: Movies, book covers and computer games being banished… calls for taking d
- ancientwrrior on Tammy Bruce Show 6-29-15
- Pat_S on Wal-Mart Refuses to Make Confederate Flag Cake, No Problem Making ISIS Cake