The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Have yourself a very long Christmas Mr. President: Obama prepares for a 17-DAY vacation in Hawaii as
- ancientwrrior on The Stupid Begins to Hurt: New England Utility Rates Soar
- ancientwrrior on Samaritan’s Purse
- ancientwrrior on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- Alain41 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!