The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- midget on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- MACVEL on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Kitten on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Kitten on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- mdannyg on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’