The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Chuck on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction
- TX Soldier254 on Garcetti Wins Los Angeles Mayor’s Race After Long Battle
- ancientwrrior on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction
- strider on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- dennisl59 on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”