The nearly complete skeletal remains include a severe curvature of the spine and an arrowhead in its back. DNA samples from the skeleton were compared to a distant living relative, confirming that the bones were indeed those of the long dead King.
Bones Under UK Parking Lot Belonged to England’s King Richard IIIby aardvark on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kimj7157 on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails
- lawmom90 on Literary Sensation Alert: The Hillary Comic Book!
- Cathode Rays on Obama ‘Hope’ Poster Artist: Americans Are Ignorant, Lazy and Uneducated
- Cathode Rays on Gangsters Dragged Cop Into Woods Until He Managed to Unleash His Best Friend with Push of 1 Button
- Dave on Video: Andrea Mitchell Tries To Corner Carly Fiorina…And Fails