Calif. politician introduced bill to exempt zoning limits near subway stations and busy bus stops to allow increased housing for the poor and homeless. Minorities protested against bill while Whites in favor shouted at them. Fear is that the result will be another gov't tool to support gentrification, helping the well-off while not helping the poor that it's advertised as doing.
Calif’s Backyard Zoningby Alain on May 7, 2018
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Ben & Jerry Ask Public For Dem-Inspired Ice Cream Flavors– Hilarity Ensues on
- Cash strapped United Nations has to hold beg-a-thon on
- ICYMI Video: Tammy’s Segment on Hannity About Judge Kavanaugh on
- Academics Call For End To Economic Growth… And To Plan For ‘Wealth Distribution’ on
- Evening Update 9-19-18 on