Trump's proposal for privatizing Air Traffic Control mirrors a draft bill from Repub. Rep. Bill Shuster. Shuster's bill results in only the group Airlines for America qualifying to run ATC. His girlfriend lobbys for AFA and previoiusly worked for Democrat caucus. Establishment swamp is airborne too.
Control the Friendly Skiesby Alain on June 12, 2017
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Lib ‘Logic’: NYT Links Validity of Predicting Eclipse With… ‘Climate Science’ on
- ESPN Pulls ‘Robert Lee’ Off Upcoming College Football Broadcast on
- Valerie Wilson, Ex-CIA Agent and Hillary Pal, Wants To Buy Twitter… And Ban Trump on
- MSNBC ‘Loses’ Trump Speech Feed… ‘Trash Man’ Appears on Screen on
- Evening Update 8-22-17 on