The problem does not appear to be one of too few doctors in general; in fact, in 2011 a total of 17,364 new doctors emerged from the country's medical schools, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Too few of these doctors, however, choose primary care as a career — an issue that may be worsening.
Doc Shortage Could Crash Health Careby tamcat on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- pilgrim5 on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- NancyK on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- TigerAim on Tammy Bruce Show 8-21-14
- Alain41 on Student Kicked Out Of Class For Saying “Bless You” To Sneezing Classmate
- Dave on Student Kicked Out Of Class For Saying “Bless You” To Sneezing Classmate