The problem does not appear to be one of too few doctors in general; in fact, in 2011 a total of 17,364 new doctors emerged from the country's medical schools, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Too few of these doctors, however, choose primary care as a career — an issue that may be worsening.
Doc Shortage Could Crash Health Careby tamcat on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on IG: VA Manager Pushed Subordinates to Attend Psychic Readings
- ancientwrrior on IG: VA Manager Pushed Subordinates to Attend Psychic Readings
- Maynard on IG: VA Manager Pushed Subordinates to Attend Psychic Readings
- Kitten on Former FIFA Official Blamed His Bribery Charges On… Zionism
- strider on Literary Sensation Alert: The Hillary Comic Book!