The problem does not appear to be one of too few doctors in general; in fact, in 2011 a total of 17,364 new doctors emerged from the country's medical schools, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Too few of these doctors, however, choose primary care as a career — an issue that may be worsening.
Doc Shortage Could Crash Health Careby tamcat on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- hbmuzik on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Maynard on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Squirrel on Tammy Bruce Show 7-25-14
- ConservativeSue on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- midget on Debunking the Palestine Lie