The problem does not appear to be one of too few doctors in general; in fact, in 2011 a total of 17,364 new doctors emerged from the country's medical schools, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Too few of these doctors, however, choose primary care as a career — an issue that may be worsening.
Doc Shortage Could Crash Health Careby tamcat on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Chuck on F-18s Training in Death Valley Buzz Hikers Who Geek-Out Like Teen Girls at a One Direction Concert
- Alain41 on Fox News Contributor Stephen Hayes On Terrorist Watch List
- lawmom90 on Fox News Contributor Stephen Hayes On Terrorist Watch List
- Alain41 on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- Alain41 on Video: Baby Elephant Day At The Beach