The problem does not appear to be one of too few doctors in general; in fact, in 2011 a total of 17,364 new doctors emerged from the country's medical schools, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Too few of these doctors, however, choose primary care as a career — an issue that may be worsening.
Doc Shortage Could Crash Health Careby tamcat on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- groundpounder67 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson’s Computers Compromised
- bamconola on Welcome to TAM Chat!
- 1ntbtn on Daily TAM Briefing 5-23-13
- Jeffrey on Tammy Bruce Show 5-23-13