Now that my son in law is back from Afghanistan, our whole family can breath easier. We can also feed him breakfast. As incredible as it sounds, he only got two “hots” while serving in the Middle East. This is how we treat the most powerful fighting force for good in the world? The food care packages that our family and friends mailed to Afghanistan helped fill the void made by a government so detached that it failed (and continues to fail) to feed its own soldiers. And people don't understand why soldiers return home feeling abandoned by their country after serving faithfully overseas? Oy.
DOD Cost Cutting Measures Include Feeding Deployed Soldiers Only Twice A Dayby rick nagasawa on February 3, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Maid fired thanks to Snyderman’s arrogant elitism
- Foreverautumn on Ebola, ISIS… In the Meantime, Michelle Obama Continues to Starve School Kids
- Chuck on Driving warning to all especially hurring to get to a destination during the upcoming holiday.
- Chuck on Maid fired thanks to Snyderman’s arrogant elitism
- LJZumpano on Weekend Special Report 10-18-14