Now that my son in law is back from Afghanistan, our whole family can breath easier. We can also feed him breakfast. As incredible as it sounds, he only got two “hots” while serving in the Middle East. This is how we treat the most powerful fighting force for good in the world? The food care packages that our family and friends mailed to Afghanistan helped fill the void made by a government so detached that it failed (and continues to fail) to feed its own soldiers. And people don't understand why soldiers return home feeling abandoned by their country after serving faithfully overseas? Oy.
DOD Cost Cutting Measures Include Feeding Deployed Soldiers Only Twice A Dayby rick nagasawa on February 3, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- TigerAim on Major Obama bundler and Democrat activist arrested for child rape
- TigerAim on Sen. Schumer: Passing Obamacare in ’09 Was A Mistake, Hurt Democrats
- Rob_W on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- Alain41 on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- ashleymatt on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving