The federal government can't come up with a budget, protect our borders or ensure the safety of its ambassador abroad, but it can regulate the cat population at a tourist attraction in Key West. Meow!
Don’t Tread on Six-toed Catsby ffigtree on December 31, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on Why Do Police Need 12,000 Bayonets?
- Dave on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”