The federal government can't come up with a budget, protect our borders or ensure the safety of its ambassador abroad, but it can regulate the cat population at a tourist attraction in Key West. Meow!
Don’t Tread on Six-toed Catsby ffigtree on December 31, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- hektor on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- Alain41 on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- Alain41 on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting