The federal government can't come up with a budget, protect our borders or ensure the safety of its ambassador abroad, but it can regulate the cat population at a tourist attraction in Key West. Meow!
Don’t Tread on Six-toed Catsby ffigtree on December 31, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Shifra Presents ==> Our Commander in Touch
- Alain41 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- oualdeaux on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing