I'm quite curious to see if this really will put a dent in online piracy. As far as I can tell, they are only targeting those who rip movies and albums and upload the files to a peer-to-peer network, after which they go viral on the world wide web.
End of file sharing? Internet copyright alert system now in effectby mrcannon on February 28, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting
- Vintageport on Hawaii Solar Plan
- Pat_S on Amb. Samantha Power To Barnard Graduates: Afghanistan Is Superior To U.S.
- mdannyg on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- RedeemtheTime on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’