“…Pakistan's Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the arrest of the country's prime minister, Raja Pervez Ashraf, along with 16 others in connection with corruption, plunging volatile Pakistan into a fresh political crisis. The authorities now have 24 hours to arrest Ashraf. The corruption case that he is implicated in is linked to power projects, according to local media. The development came as a controversial cleric, Tahir ul Qadri, who is believed to have military backing drew thousands of protesters to the streets in the capital, Islamabad, and called for the resignation of the government, which is believed to have backing from the United States….”
Et tu Pakistan Supreme Courtby Alain on January 15, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- hbmuzik on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Maynard on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Squirrel on Tammy Bruce Show 7-25-14
- ConservativeSue on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- midget on Debunking the Palestine Lie