“…Pakistan's Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the arrest of the country's prime minister, Raja Pervez Ashraf, along with 16 others in connection with corruption, plunging volatile Pakistan into a fresh political crisis. The authorities now have 24 hours to arrest Ashraf. The corruption case that he is implicated in is linked to power projects, according to local media. The development came as a controversial cleric, Tahir ul Qadri, who is believed to have military backing drew thousands of protesters to the streets in the capital, Islamabad, and called for the resignation of the government, which is believed to have backing from the United States….”
Et tu Pakistan Supreme Courtby Alain on January 15, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- ancientwrrior on Video: Tammy on Fox discussing the Patriot Act with Alan Colmes
- strider on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- hektor on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- Alain41 on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’