“…Pakistan's Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the arrest of the country's prime minister, Raja Pervez Ashraf, along with 16 others in connection with corruption, plunging volatile Pakistan into a fresh political crisis. The authorities now have 24 hours to arrest Ashraf. The corruption case that he is implicated in is linked to power projects, according to local media. The development came as a controversial cleric, Tahir ul Qadri, who is believed to have military backing drew thousands of protesters to the streets in the capital, Islamabad, and called for the resignation of the government, which is believed to have backing from the United States….”
Et tu Pakistan Supreme Courtby Alain on January 15, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Free Beacon Reporter Ejected From Meeting by State Department
- Alain41 on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’
- cbldski on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’
- Alain41 on Group Promoting $15 An Hour Minimum Wage Posts Job…For $12.25 An Hour
- Isaac T on Wal-Mart Refuses to Make Confederate Flag Cake, No Problem Making ISIS Cake