The exemptions in Senator Feinstein's Assault Weapons Bill plainly reveal the liberal objective of dismantling the Second Amendment for all but those in positions of power. In 1993, Ms. Feinstein pontificated that “banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.” Yet she now reserves the right to access the weapons banned in her own bill, knowing that she is safer as a result, while dismissively maintaining that the rest of us feel safer when we are defenseless. If only we could ban sanctimonious demagoguery from the U.S. Senate…
Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officialsby jijib on February 1, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Peggy Noonan: “The Crisis on the Border”
- ancientwrrior on Paul Kersey is 40
- linmari on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack
- Alain41 on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack
- Charles_PA on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack