Before there was Stewart or Colbert, Pat Paulsen ran in six Presidential elections. And he came in second in two separate Presidential primaries, beating out real candidates in both parties. Approached by the Smothers Brothers with the idea of running for President in 1968. His reply was: “Why not? I can't dance – besides, the job has a good pension plan and I'll get a lot of money when I retire.” He responded to all criticism with his catchphrase “Picky, picky, picky”. His campaign slogan was “Just a common, ordinary, simple savior of America's destiny.” This video is a palate cleanser with a message. RIP Pat Paulsen.
Get out the Vote Message from Pat Paulsen (1988)by geezer on October 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- oualdeaux on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- midget on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing