They’re back! After exceptional displays in recent years, the Leonid meteor shower will appear under dark skies in 2012. Yet no one knows for sure what the shower has in store for us. Estimates range from a few meteors up to dozens of meteors per hour at the peak.
Get ready for the Leonid meteor showerby BigPapaPedro on November 16, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kimj7157 on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- NancyK on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- midget on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- hbmuzik on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- MACVEL on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack