They’re back! After exceptional displays in recent years, the Leonid meteor shower will appear under dark skies in 2012. Yet no one knows for sure what the shower has in store for us. Estimates range from a few meteors up to dozens of meteors per hour at the peak.
Get ready for the Leonid meteor showerby BigPapaPedro on November 16, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Tammy Bruce Show 12-9-13
- Charles_PA on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- MaryVal on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- jimmer on Obama, Cruz On Short List For ‘Person of the Year’
- jimmer on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much