They’re back! After exceptional displays in recent years, the Leonid meteor shower will appear under dark skies in 2012. Yet no one knows for sure what the shower has in store for us. Estimates range from a few meteors up to dozens of meteors per hour at the peak.
Get ready for the Leonid meteor showerby BigPapaPedro on November 16, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- WalkStar on The Award For Outstanding Feminist Icon Goes To…Miss Piggy!
- hbmuzik on WH Celebrates Teachers’ Appreciation Week With Pic Of…POTUS
- Shifra on WH Celebrates Teachers’ Appreciation Week With Pic Of…POTUS
- Shifra on Next Fed Targets: Ceiling Fans, Ice Makers, Fake Fireplaces
- Kitten on Next Fed Targets: Ceiling Fans, Ice Makers, Fake Fireplaces