They’re back! After exceptional displays in recent years, the Leonid meteor shower will appear under dark skies in 2012. Yet no one knows for sure what the shower has in store for us. Estimates range from a few meteors up to dozens of meteors per hour at the peak.
Get ready for the Leonid meteor showerby BigPapaPedro on November 16, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bill Clinton No Longer ‘Dead Broke,’ Shops Luxury Store Hermès In Paris
- MACVEL on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’
- strider on Free Beacon Reporter Ejected From Meeting by State Department
- ancientwrrior on The book burning begins: Movies, book covers and computer games being banished… calls for taking d