By not living within out means and endlessly borrowing from the future, we're creating a bigger and bigger mess for the next generation. This is morally reprehensible, and addressing it should be top priority of everyone, regardless of political orientation. This author is penned by three authors representing diverging politics, but they understand the urgent need to seek common ground.
Great WSJ multi-partisan summary: Generational Theft Needs to Be Arrestedby Maynard on February 15, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy
- Pat_S on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy
- Kitten on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy
- deaves1 on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Alain41 on GOPe losing Pennsylvania