This is a follow-up on a story that Tammy talked about while back about the Harrisburg, PA gun show (the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show), the largest outdoor show in the nation, that was going to ban “assault weapons.” The event has been cancelled, thanks to a massive boycott backed by the NRA and outdoorsmen and women. Well done!
Harrisburg gun show cancelledby Chuck on January 24, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Engraver on You Shall Not Pass, Dog
- Shifra on OMG! Our Malignant Narcissist-in-Chief Strikes Again, This Time On Pearl Harbor Day
- Shifra on Obama Advisor: If You Want To Pay More For Your Doctor, You Can Do That
- midget on OMG! Our Malignant Narcissist-in-Chief Strikes Again, This Time On Pearl Harbor Day
- Alain41 on New Lib Watchdog Group Pounces On GOP “Mini-Gaffe”