This is a follow-up on a story that Tammy talked about while back about the Harrisburg, PA gun show (the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show), the largest outdoor show in the nation, that was going to ban “assault weapons.” The event has been cancelled, thanks to a massive boycott backed by the NRA and outdoorsmen and women. Well done!
Harrisburg gun show cancelledby Chuck on January 24, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- dennisl59 on After doubling down on anti-Abbott ad, Davis falls back on human props in wheelchairs.
- Alain41 on MANHUNT: Terror Attack On Canadian Parliament; One Soldier Dead
- Isaac T on Why the Teenage Girls of Europe Are Joining ISIS