This is a follow-up on a story that Tammy talked about while back about the Harrisburg, PA gun show (the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show), the largest outdoor show in the nation, that was going to ban “assault weapons.” The event has been cancelled, thanks to a massive boycott backed by the NRA and outdoorsmen and women. Well done!
Harrisburg gun show cancelledby Chuck on January 24, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Videos: Tammy on the “Making Money” panel with Charles Payne
- ancientwrrior on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bill Clinton No Longer ‘Dead Broke,’ Shops Luxury Store Hermès In Paris
- MACVEL on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’