This is a follow-up on a story that Tammy talked about while back about the Harrisburg, PA gun show (the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show), the largest outdoor show in the nation, that was going to ban “assault weapons.” The event has been cancelled, thanks to a massive boycott backed by the NRA and outdoorsmen and women. Well done!
Harrisburg gun show cancelledby Chuck on January 24, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- PopArt on Obama: North Korean Cyberattack Is Vandalism
- ancientwrrior on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- ancientwrrior on Obama: North Korean Cyberattack Is Vandalism
- Maynard on Obama: North Korean Cyberattack Is Vandalism
- ancientwrrior on Hollywood Cowardice and the George Clooney Petition That Was Never Signed