It's not a game at all, but clearly this President seems to be involved in a serious game of chicken, while the Republicans are playing “Let's Make A Totally Unacceptable Deal”. To our elected leaders it's all fun and games… until someone loses a job, or a house, or a 401K.
He Wants To Be Perfectly Clear . . . And So Do Iby marleed on December 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Maynard on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Isaac T on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol
- Alain41 on Cost of The Obamas’ Three-Day 2013 Ireland Trip: $7,921,638
- Alain41 on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol