As conservatives we have long known that the entertainment media complex was overwhelmingly liberal. But liberals themselves have long denied it, at least until now. In this lengthy essay, New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait not only admits the liberal bias of The Elite Media Monoculture, but also shows how its propaganda molds political and cultural opinion and does so beneath the radar.
Hollywood’s Liberal Propagandaby RedMoonProject on September 2, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Vintageport on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- midget on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- MACVEL on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Kitten on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Kitten on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.