As conservatives we have long known that the entertainment media complex was overwhelmingly liberal. But liberals themselves have long denied it, at least until now. In this lengthy essay, New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait not only admits the liberal bias of The Elite Media Monoculture, but also shows how its propaganda molds political and cultural opinion and does so beneath the radar.
Hollywood’s Liberal Propagandaby RedMoonProject on September 2, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- deaves1 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- Shifra on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- dennisl59 on Sony Corporate Hacked~!
- Vintageport on Obama Joke Calling Our Troops ‘Santa in Fatigues’ Silences Audience
- Norm on Sept. 11 Detainees in Guantanamo Get Copies of CIA “Torture” Report