An interesting personal report on the Kafka-esque struggles with the bureaucracy to repair his damaged home in the wake of Sandy. This is brief and anecdotal, but it captures the essential dehumanizing spirit of our age.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324081704578237722576889786.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTby Maynard on January 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dachiemama on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- TigerAim on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- naga5 on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- dachiemama on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something