An interesting personal report on the Kafka-esque struggles with the bureaucracy to repair his damaged home in the wake of Sandy. This is brief and anecdotal, but it captures the essential dehumanizing spirit of our age.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324081704578237722576889786.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTby Maynard on January 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Gordon on Funny cat video
- Shifra on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on Valerie Jarrett Solicits Questions for the DB’s sit-down next week with WebMd
- MACVEL on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014