An interesting personal report on the Kafka-esque struggles with the bureaucracy to repair his damaged home in the wake of Sandy. This is brief and anecdotal, but it captures the essential dehumanizing spirit of our age.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324081704578237722576889786.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTby Maynard on January 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Video: MSNBC Host Has On-Air Head Explosion, Skewers POTUS On Trade Deal
- TigerAim on Oops: Hillary Campaign May Want To Rethink This Latest Ad
- Pat_S on Oops: Hillary Campaign May Want To Rethink This Latest Ad
- Shifra on On Harvard And Trigger Warnings: Toughen Up, Buttercups!
- Alain41 on On Harvard And Trigger Warnings: Toughen Up, Buttercups!