An interesting personal report on the Kafka-esque struggles with the bureaucracy to repair his damaged home in the wake of Sandy. This is brief and anecdotal, but it captures the essential dehumanizing spirit of our age.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324081704578237722576889786.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTby Maynard on January 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ReardenSteel on New “Global Warming” Panic: Oceans To Shut Down In 20 Years!
- Shifra on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young
- larrygeary on Fox News Contributor Stephen Hayes On Terrorist Watch List
- larrygeary on New “Global Warming” Panic: Oceans To Shut Down In 20 Years!
- Kitten on Obama’s Wingman Eric Holder Stepping Down