An interesting personal report on the Kafka-esque struggles with the bureaucracy to repair his damaged home in the wake of Sandy. This is brief and anecdotal, but it captures the essential dehumanizing spirit of our age.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324081704578237722576889786.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTby Maynard on January 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- LucyLadley on Moonbat Moral Equivalence Alert: Alice Walker Begs Alicia Keys to Boycott Israel
- Patricia on Moonbat Moral Equivalence Alert: Alice Walker Begs Alicia Keys to Boycott Israel
- Shifra on Moonbat Moral Equivalence Alert: Alice Walker Begs Alicia Keys to Boycott Israel
- Alain41 on Who’ll Take The High Road?
- Timbo on Journalist Michael Hastings (Roling Stone-McChrystal article) Dies in L.A. Car Crash