Under the Obama Administration, immigrants have fared better at finding jobs than the native born. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data indicate that as of August 2012, over 1.7 million immigrants found jobs during Obama’s term while only 418,000 native-born Americans did.
Immigrants’ Job Picture Brighter Under Obama Than For the Native Bornby tamcat on October 8, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- sweetexp on Amy Peikoff Filling In For Today’s Tammy Radio
- midget on Obama Violates Marine Umbrella Protocol
- Kitten on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”
- Shifra on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”
- Shifra on Obama Aide Pfeiffer On IRS Scandal: “Law Is Irrelevant”