The First Lady Michelle Obama has been touring the country, promoting her new book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.” At the same time, she has taken the opportunity to prop up her signature campaign “Let’s Move,” which aims at reducing children obesity…
Is Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign, government dictating what to do?by snit on July 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- LJZumpano on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- midget on Former CNN, Fox News Anchor Terry Keenan Dies at 53
- Chuck on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on Yay! Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet
- ancientwrrior on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog