The First Lady Michelle Obama has been touring the country, promoting her new book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.” At the same time, she has taken the opportunity to prop up her signature campaign “Let’s Move,” which aims at reducing children obesity…
Is Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign, government dictating what to do?by snit on July 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Allen West On UK Islamist Terror Attack: “See What Appeasement Gets You?”
- pamelarice on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- larrygeary on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction
- midget on Fort Hood Update: Maniac Becomes Own Lawyer~!
- midget on TONIGHT: Obama WH Party with Celebs