The First Lady Michelle Obama has been touring the country, promoting her new book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.” At the same time, she has taken the opportunity to prop up her signature campaign “Let’s Move,” which aims at reducing children obesity…
Is Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign, government dictating what to do?by snit on July 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- Dave on Treasury Secretary: Don’t Worry, Most Of Money We Give Iran Won’t Fund Terror
- Alain41 on FLOTUS Speaks At Museum Opening, Pulls Out Race Card
- Dave on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- Rob_W on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers