The First Lady Michelle Obama has been touring the country, promoting her new book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.” At the same time, she has taken the opportunity to prop up her signature campaign “Let’s Move,” which aims at reducing children obesity…
Is Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign, government dictating what to do?by snit on July 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment
- iris354 on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment
- Cathode Rays on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela
- Maynard on Why millennials will come around on Obamacare
- ancientwrrior on Restoring Faith In America