Dave Brubeck, the pianist and composer whose use of polyrhythms, complex harmonies and classical forms propelled a six-decade career that made him one of the world's most popular jazz artists, died Wednesday. He was 91.
Jazz legend Dave Brubeck dies at 91by mdannyg on December 5, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Cyber Security Expert: Security Was *Never* Built Into Obamacare Site
- Cathode Rays on Issa: FBI Impeding Inquiry Into IRS Targeting Of Conservative Groups
- Kitten on The Story Behind The Iconic Menorah Photograph
- tabbywabby on Tammy Bruce Show 12-3-13
- Alain41 on Man Faces Felony Charge Over Trimming Shrubs