Dave Brubeck, the pianist and composer whose use of polyrhythms, complex harmonies and classical forms propelled a six-decade career that made him one of the world's most popular jazz artists, died Wednesday. He was 91.
Jazz legend Dave Brubeck dies at 91by mdannyg on December 5, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- RedMoonProject on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- Alain41 on This Week’s Column: “How ISIS Already Threatens America”
- pamelarice on Special Needs Students’ Food Cart Canceled. Great Job, FLOTUS!
- dachiemama on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”