Dave Brubeck, the pianist and composer whose use of polyrhythms, complex harmonies and classical forms propelled a six-decade career that made him one of the world's most popular jazz artists, died Wednesday. He was 91.
Jazz legend Dave Brubeck dies at 91by mdannyg on December 5, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Eichmann confesses; he didn’t do it
- USApride on NYC Councilman *Destroys* Pro Palestinian Protests In Under 3 Minutes
- midget on Eichmann confesses; he didn’t do it
- ancientwrrior on WH Chief of Staff Accidentally Reveals Name of American ISIS Hostage
- strider on Mitt throws in with the climate fanatics