“Indonesia's northwestern province Aceh has introduced a controversial new law banning women from sitting on motorcycles with their legs apart… Aceh was the first Indonesian province to introduce a version of Sharia law in 2009. Since then, new bylaws have been released to regulate public morality… “The government is only preserving morals. Women must not straddle motorbikes because it provokes the male drivers,” … “We are implementing Islamic law here,” … Lawmakers announced there would be a three-month grace period. After that, the Sharia police also known as Wilayatul Hisbah will stop female passengers sitting astride motorbikes to give them a warning….”
Ladies, don’t stradle that motorcycleby Alain on January 8, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Maynard on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Isaac T on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol
- Alain41 on Cost of The Obamas’ Three-Day 2013 Ireland Trip: $7,921,638
- Alain41 on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol