“Indonesia's northwestern province Aceh has introduced a controversial new law banning women from sitting on motorcycles with their legs apart… Aceh was the first Indonesian province to introduce a version of Sharia law in 2009. Since then, new bylaws have been released to regulate public morality… “The government is only preserving morals. Women must not straddle motorbikes because it provokes the male drivers,” … “We are implementing Islamic law here,” … Lawmakers announced there would be a three-month grace period. After that, the Sharia police also known as Wilayatul Hisbah will stop female passengers sitting astride motorbikes to give them a warning….”
Ladies, don’t stradle that motorcycleby Alain on January 8, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- TX Soldier254 on Bill Clinton To Israel: Don’t Isolate Yourself From ‘World Opinion’
- Maynard on A Cartoon About Israel That Even A Lib Can Understand
- strider on Israel Defense & Ukraine Plane Crash Updates/Open Thread
- Alain41 on Paris: Jewish shops burned & pillaged
- Chuck on Bill Clinton To Israel: Don’t Isolate Yourself From ‘World Opinion’