Ever had marriage counseling? Maybe a session got heated and there was shouting. You could lose your gun rights. Are you a vet who has ever sought PTSD counseling? Same potential consequence. Far fetched? Vets alone (without any “problems”) have already been labelled potential terrorists by our own government. It has already cost a vet his weapons because he had a conviction for a bar fight in the Vietnam era (didn't even toss him out of the service), but that offense committed NOW would bar him from owning weapons. The gov't. demanded the permanent surrender of all his firearms. To fight such seizures or bans will take a lot of money–money most folks don't have. The article details similar cases (though not necessarily those).
Mental health ‘reforms’ could cast ‘blanket dragnet’ for gun rights’ disabilitiesby aardvark on January 8, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- naga5 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- Squirrel on You Cannot Make It Up
- oualdeaux on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- dennisl59 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- dennisl59 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment