Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Toby McEvoy on Rest of the Show 3-26-15
- dennisl59 on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- ancientwrrior on Is This Obama’s Revenge? U.S. Declassifies Docs, Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Program
- ancientwrrior on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- deaves1 on CBS Applauds Obamacare Anniversary, Calls WH Stats ‘From Our Research Dept’