Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Maynard on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Isaac T on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol
- Alain41 on Cost of The Obamas’ Three-Day 2013 Ireland Trip: $7,921,638
- Alain41 on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol