Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on Why Do Police Need 12,000 Bayonets?
- Dave on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on German Off-shore wind energy; Nein.