Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- More Parkland Heroes: JROTC Students Shielded Classmates With Kevlar on
- Tammy Bruce Show 2-15-18 on
- Liz ‘Fauxcahontas’ Warren Skips Tribal Nations Policy Summit =>Update: Liz Shows Up! on
- Liberal Group With Ties to Obama, Hillary Calls To Restrict Overseas US Military Voting on
- Dogs Meant For Soup At Winter Olympics in South Korea Rescued on