Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on HHS Must “Hand-Match” More Than 30K ObamaCare Applications Before End of the Year
- Chuck on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- Di Grace on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- Maynard on AntiIsrael Comment from Washed Up Rock Celebrity
- midget on Pope Francis Is Time’s Person of the Year