Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Lib ‘Logic’: NYT Links Validity of Predicting Eclipse With… ‘Climate Science’ on
- ESPN Pulls ‘Robert Lee’ Off Upcoming College Football Broadcast on
- Valerie Wilson, Ex-CIA Agent and Hillary Pal, Wants To Buy Twitter… And Ban Trump on
- MSNBC ‘Loses’ Trump Speech Feed… ‘Trash Man’ Appears on Screen on
- Evening Update 8-22-17 on