Ryanair's ever outspoken CEO has raised eyebrows again by asserting that seatbelts on airplanes are pointless, in an attempt to lobby for standing room only sections on his planes — a move he also tried back in 2009.
Michael O’Leary, Ryanair CEO, Says Seatbelts On Planes ‘Don’t Matter’by mdannyg on November 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- Shifra on Bill Whittle: The Case for Israel
- ancientwrrior on A Cartoon About Israel That Even A Lib Can Understand
- NeverSurrender on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me