Col. Allen B. West is joined by Next Generation Today co-hosts Michelle Fields and John Phillips. They each give their top stories of the day, plus their fast facts and Allen discusses what makes the Millennial generation tick with pollster and author Scott Rasmussen. Is the middle class the new poor? Will Karl Rove and big GOP donors be successful in meddling with the primary process? Plus, Allen's favorite Super Bowl advertisement and more.
Middle Class Is the New Poor, Rove Declares War on Tea Party, Plus Allen’s Favorite Super Bowl Adby Patricia on February 5, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- New Microagressions: ‘Christmas Vacation,’ ‘I Love Your Shoes,’ ‘Round of Golf’ on
- (Video) Young Woman Struggles to Keep Awake During Hillary Speech on
- Palestinian Leader to EU: If Israel Leaves West Bank, World Terror Will End on
- Unicode Releases 72 New Emojis, Including Avocados, Bacon, and Selfie on
- Iran Confiscates Dogs in Crackdown on ‘Vulgar Western Culture’ of Canine Ownership on