Col. Allen B. West is joined by Next Generation Today co-hosts Michelle Fields and John Phillips. They each give their top stories of the day, plus their fast facts and Allen discusses what makes the Millennial generation tick with pollster and author Scott Rasmussen. Is the middle class the new poor? Will Karl Rove and big GOP donors be successful in meddling with the primary process? Plus, Allen's favorite Super Bowl advertisement and more.
Middle Class Is the New Poor, Rove Declares War on Tea Party, Plus Allen’s Favorite Super Bowl Adby Patricia on February 5, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- hektor on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- Alain41 on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- Alain41 on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting