That’s right—part of Obamacare has been completely undone. It was the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act, essentially a new entitlement program for long-term care. But this new government program for people who end up needing assisted living or other long-term services was poorly designed and bound to fail, as Heritage’s Alyene Senger explains.
Morning Bell: The Slow Dismantling of Obamacareby tamcat on January 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Teri on Video: Tammy Bruce at CPAC 2015
- Di Grace on Video: Tammy Bruce at CPAC 2015
- deaves1 on Barbara Boxer: Those ‘Wascally Wepublicans’ Would’ve Deported My Mother!
- hbmuzik on Barbara Boxer: Those ‘Wascally Wepublicans’ Would’ve Deported My Mother!
- hbmuzik on Jonathan ‘Stupid Americans’ Gruber Fired From Mass. Health Connector Board