That’s right—part of Obamacare has been completely undone. It was the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act, essentially a new entitlement program for long-term care. But this new government program for people who end up needing assisted living or other long-term services was poorly designed and bound to fail, as Heritage’s Alyene Senger explains.
Morning Bell: The Slow Dismantling of Obamacareby tamcat on January 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Shifra Presents ==> Our Commander in Touch
- Maynard on Shifra Presents ==> Our Commander in Touch
- Alain41 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”