That’s right—part of Obamacare has been completely undone. It was the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act, essentially a new entitlement program for long-term care. But this new government program for people who end up needing assisted living or other long-term services was poorly designed and bound to fail, as Heritage’s Alyene Senger explains.
Morning Bell: The Slow Dismantling of Obamacareby tamcat on January 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- EllSee on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Los Angeles!
- Alain41 on HHS Tries To Force Man To Sign Up For ObamaCare
- Dave on HHS Tries To Force Man To Sign Up For ObamaCare
- pamelarice on HHS Tries To Force Man To Sign Up For ObamaCare
- MaryVal on Tammy Bruce Show 4-23-14