That’s right—part of Obamacare has been completely undone. It was the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act, essentially a new entitlement program for long-term care. But this new government program for people who end up needing assisted living or other long-term services was poorly designed and bound to fail, as Heritage’s Alyene Senger explains.
Morning Bell: The Slow Dismantling of Obamacareby tamcat on January 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- dennisl59 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- dennisl59 on Sony Corporate Hacked~!
- Maynard on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- Alain41 on Have yourself a very long Christmas Mr. President: Obama prepares for a 17-DAY vacation in Hawaii as