That’s right—part of Obamacare has been completely undone. It was the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act, essentially a new entitlement program for long-term care. But this new government program for people who end up needing assisted living or other long-term services was poorly designed and bound to fail, as Heritage’s Alyene Senger explains.
Morning Bell: The Slow Dismantling of Obamacareby tamcat on January 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Ban Lifted: House Members Now Allowed To Send “Christmas” Greetings
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! Barack, Kathleen and Nancy Yuk It Up, But The Joke Is On Us
- ancientwrrior on Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump
- IloiloKano on Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump
- KCBob4Tam on Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump