That’s right—part of Obamacare has been completely undone. It was the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act, essentially a new entitlement program for long-term care. But this new government program for people who end up needing assisted living or other long-term services was poorly designed and bound to fail, as Heritage’s Alyene Senger explains.
Morning Bell: The Slow Dismantling of Obamacareby tamcat on January 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Islamic Tribunal Confirmed in Texas
- Dave on Caddell: “Never Seen A President Occupying Himself In His Own Fantasy World”
- Shifra on Caddell: “Never Seen A President Occupying Himself In His Own Fantasy World”
- Kitten on Harry Reid Now Demands Amendment Votes He Blocked For Past 8 Years
- Teri on Florida Secretary of NOW Mocks Joni Ernst…With Plastic Bags Over Her Shoes