Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday put Iran at the top of on his re-election campaign, pledging that halting Tehran's nuclear programme would be his first priority as premier.
Netanyahu launches re-election bid centred on Iranby tamcat on December 27, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Appreciation: Patrick Macnee
- ancientwrrior on Videos: Tammy on the “Making Money” panel with Charles Payne
- ancientwrrior on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bill Clinton No Longer ‘Dead Broke,’ Shops Luxury Store Hermès In Paris