Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday put Iran at the top of on his re-election campaign, pledging that halting Tehran's nuclear programme would be his first priority as premier.
Netanyahu launches re-election bid centred on Iranby tamcat on December 27, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alan K. Henderson on TSA. Sock Monkey. Toy Gun. What Could Go Wrong?
- Pathman on ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star: “They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus So It Wouldn’t Offend Muslims”
- Maynard on OMG! Our Malignant Narcissist-in-Chief Strikes Again, This Time On Pearl Harbor Day
- ancientwrrior on TSA. Sock Monkey. Toy Gun. What Could Go Wrong?
- Squirrel on USAF Holiday Flash Mob