Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday put Iran at the top of on his re-election campaign, pledging that halting Tehran's nuclear programme would be his first priority as premier.
Netanyahu launches re-election bid centred on Iranby tamcat on December 27, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- hbmuzik on Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!
- ConservativeSue on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Los Angeles!
- sweetexp on Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!
- Vintageport on REPORT: BOEHNER ‘HELLBENT’ ON PASSING AMNESTY THIS YEAR
- Di Grace on Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!