“…The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) released its recommendations for an international response to the threat of objects from space this week – five days after a large asteroid narrowly missed the Earth and a meteorite explosion caused significant damage in Chelyabinsk, Russia. The explosion of the 17-meter-long object was 30 times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima… the UNOOSA wants to form an International Asteroid Warning Network as well as a Space Missions Planning Advisory Group…”
Never Fear, the UN is Here, To Save the Day!by Alain on February 25, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Maynard on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Isaac T on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol
- Alain41 on Cost of The Obamas’ Three-Day 2013 Ireland Trip: $7,921,638
- Alain41 on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol