“…The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) released its recommendations for an international response to the threat of objects from space this week – five days after a large asteroid narrowly missed the Earth and a meteorite explosion caused significant damage in Chelyabinsk, Russia. The explosion of the 17-meter-long object was 30 times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima… the UNOOSA wants to form an International Asteroid Warning Network as well as a Space Missions Planning Advisory Group…”
Never Fear, the UN is Here, To Save the Day!by Alain on February 25, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Vintageport on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- dennisl59 on A Bozo Yankee in St. James Court
- hatoole on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Susan on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Dave on Obama Told the Truth – No Strategy also no intelligence or protection for Americans