Sliding even further into political irrelevancy, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley has decided to vet comedian Stephen Colbert for appointment to a United State Senate seat recently vacated with the resignation of Jim DeMint to become director of the Heritage Foundation.
Nikki Haley Vets Stephen Colbert for Senateby FrankRemley on December 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- TigerAim on Major Obama bundler and Democrat activist arrested for child rape
- TigerAim on Sen. Schumer: Passing Obamacare in ’09 Was A Mistake, Hurt Democrats
- Rob_W on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- Alain41 on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving