Sliding even further into political irrelevancy, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley has decided to vet comedian Stephen Colbert for appointment to a United State Senate seat recently vacated with the resignation of Jim DeMint to become director of the Heritage Foundation.
Nikki Haley Vets Stephen Colbert for Senateby FrankRemley on December 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- The Prince of Heft on Public Podcast: An Interview Former Congresswoman Mary Bono
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! Why So Sad Jen?
- Teri on Obama’s Gum Chewing Disgraces Office of The Presidency… Again
- Teri on Public Podcast: An Interview Former Congresswoman Mary Bono
- Kitten on Caption This! Why So Sad Jen?