Sliding even further into political irrelevancy, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley has decided to vet comedian Stephen Colbert for appointment to a United State Senate seat recently vacated with the resignation of Jim DeMint to become director of the Heritage Foundation.
Nikki Haley Vets Stephen Colbert for Senateby FrankRemley on December 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Chuck on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on Yay! Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet
- ancientwrrior on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Right Is Right on Breaking: School Shooting in Seattle Suburb; Student Shooter Is Dead
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog