Sliding even further into political irrelevancy, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley has decided to vet comedian Stephen Colbert for appointment to a United State Senate seat recently vacated with the resignation of Jim DeMint to become director of the Heritage Foundation.
Nikki Haley Vets Stephen Colbert for Senateby FrankRemley on December 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- naga5 on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- flaggman on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- linmari on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- hbmuzik on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- Pat_S on IS Recruiter: “We Are Living In A Joy That I Can’t Describe”