Sliding even further into political irrelevancy, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley has decided to vet comedian Stephen Colbert for appointment to a United State Senate seat recently vacated with the resignation of Jim DeMint to become director of the Heritage Foundation.
Nikki Haley Vets Stephen Colbert for Senateby FrankRemley on December 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Marni on Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas
- BarbaraM on Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas
- Alain41 on Chi-Com Counterfeit Tires
- Joe on Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas
- strider on Our Liar-In-Chief Strikes Again: Amnesty Will Boost GDP By Tens of Billions Of Dollars!