NY Stock Exchange (founded 1817) sold to Intercontinental Exchange (2000) for $8 billion subject to regulatory agency approval. ICE is an electronic derivatives trader including energy (isn't that what Enron did?) based in Atlanta. ICE CEO is Jeffrey Sprecher (Chem. Eng. from U.Wisconsin-Madison). Only ICE board member that I recognize is Judd Gregg (former Republican NH Senator now with Goldman Sachs. He retired from Senate in 2010, replaced by Kelly Ayotte.)
NYSE sold to ICEby Alain on December 24, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Hillary Celebrates National Dog Day… With Photo of Bill Clinton on
- Psych Doc: 60% of College Students Have a Psychiatric Disorder on
- Commercial Air Too “Burdensome” So SecState Hillary Summoned Air Force… To Fly Her from NY to DC on
- The Obama & Clinton Legacy: North Korea Says It Can Nuke US Mainland on
- State Dept. Refuses To Release Hillary SecState Schedule Until After Election on