NY Stock Exchange (founded 1817) sold to Intercontinental Exchange (2000) for $8 billion subject to regulatory agency approval. ICE is an electronic derivatives trader including energy (isn't that what Enron did?) based in Atlanta. ICE CEO is Jeffrey Sprecher (Chem. Eng. from U.Wisconsin-Madison). Only ICE board member that I recognize is Judd Gregg (former Republican NH Senator now with Goldman Sachs. He retired from Senate in 2010, replaced by Kelly Ayotte.)
NYSE sold to ICEby Alain on December 24, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on FLOTUS: Money in Politics Is Bad…Please Write a Big Fat Check
- Kitten on College Professors *Shocked* How Obamacare Hurts Them
- snewb on FLOTUS: Money in Politics Is Bad…Please Write a Big Fat Check
- snewb on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Alain41 on Rest of the Show 7-29-14