NY Stock Exchange (founded 1817) sold to Intercontinental Exchange (2000) for $8 billion subject to regulatory agency approval. ICE is an electronic derivatives trader including energy (isn't that what Enron did?) based in Atlanta. ICE CEO is Jeffrey Sprecher (Chem. Eng. from U.Wisconsin-Madison). Only ICE board member that I recognize is Judd Gregg (former Republican NH Senator now with Goldman Sachs. He retired from Senate in 2010, replaced by Kelly Ayotte.)
NYSE sold to ICEby Alain on December 24, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on HHS Must “Hand-Match” More Than 30K ObamaCare Applications Before End of the Year
- Chuck on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- Di Grace on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- Maynard on AntiIsrael Comment from Washed Up Rock Celebrity
- midget on Pope Francis Is Time’s Person of the Year