Under current law, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens who are not eligible to adjust status in the United States to become lawful permanent residents (LPR) must leave the U.S. and obtain an immigrant visa abroad.
Obama Admin. Loosens Hardship Waiver Restrictions on Illegal Aliensby tamcat on January 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Video: Liberals Throw Hissy Fits After Netanyahu’s Epic Speech
- Maynard on Feminist German historian claims U.S. troops raped 190,000 at end of WWII
- kmsbc on Your Morning Coffee…And Women’s History
- Chuck on Feminist German historian claims U.S. troops raped 190,000 at end of WWII
- Shifra on Inspector Clouseau 2.0: Suspects Sought In 1982 Paris Attack On Jewish Deli