Under current law, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens who are not eligible to adjust status in the United States to become lawful permanent residents (LPR) must leave the U.S. and obtain an immigrant visa abroad.
Obama Admin. Loosens Hardship Waiver Restrictions on Illegal Aliensby tamcat on January 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- snewbee on Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas
- Shifra on Happy Thanksgiving! Open Thread & Recipes
- jmm on Sen. Schumer: Passing Obamacare in ’09 Was A Mistake, Hurt Democrats
- RedeemtheTime on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- Maynard on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving