Under current law, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens who are not eligible to adjust status in the United States to become lawful permanent residents (LPR) must leave the U.S. and obtain an immigrant visa abroad.
Obama Admin. Loosens Hardship Waiver Restrictions on Illegal Aliensby tamcat on January 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Gordon on Funny cat video
- Shifra on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on Valerie Jarrett Solicits Questions for the DB’s sit-down next week with WebMd
- MACVEL on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014