General word on the street is that last night's tag team . . . er . . . debate was a draw. I hope the President sent Candy Crowley flowers or a box of chocolates for her efforts to save his sorry keister. Her on the spot fact checking (though dead wrong) and her 28 interruptions of Governor Romney (9 for the President) really helped to keep it even . . .
Obama Got By (With A Little Help From His *Friend*)by marleed on October 17, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Obama Aide Pfeiffer On IRS Scandal: “Law Is Irrelevant”
- Kitten on Obama Aide Pfeiffer On IRS Scandal: “Law Is Irrelevant”
- Kitten on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”
- Kitten on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller
- Vintageport on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller