Barack Obama claims to be seeking a balanced solution to our impending fiscal disaster. He proposes we raise taxes now and talk about spending cuts later. Sound familiar? Ask Ronald Reagan, or George H.W. Bush how similar bargains worked out for them.
Obama’s Grand Proposal: Tax Now And Cut Spending Later . . . Honest!by marleed on November 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Moonbat Iraqi Official: Israel Responsible For ISIS Destruction Of Ancient Artifacts
- Maynard on Unaccountable Hillary
- Maynard on Moonbat Iraqi Official: Israel Responsible For ISIS Destruction Of Ancient Artifacts
- Maynard on Video: Liberals Throw Hissy Fits After Netanyahu’s Epic Speech
- Teri on Tammy Bruce Show 3-4-15