Barack Obama claims to be seeking a balanced solution to our impending fiscal disaster. He proposes we raise taxes now and talk about spending cuts later. Sound familiar? Ask Ronald Reagan, or George H.W. Bush how similar bargains worked out for them.
Obama’s Grand Proposal: Tax Now And Cut Spending Later . . . Honest!by marleed on November 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on CNN: Historian claims Fox News is bad for the GOP
- ancientwrrior on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- ancientwrrior on Video: Tammy on Fox discussing the Patriot Act with Alan Colmes
- strider on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- hektor on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn