Barack Obama claims to be seeking a balanced solution to our impending fiscal disaster. He proposes we raise taxes now and talk about spending cuts later. Sound familiar? Ask Ronald Reagan, or George H.W. Bush how similar bargains worked out for them.
Obama’s Grand Proposal: Tax Now And Cut Spending Later . . . Honest!by marleed on November 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Pat_S on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Shifra on ‘Breaking Bad’ Figures in Toys ‘R’ Us, Along with Fake Crystal Meth, Pulled From Stores
- Cathode Rays on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Cathode Rays on Ben Sasse Is The New Republican Voice
- Alain41 on Ben Sasse Is The New Republican Voice