Barack Obama claims to be seeking a balanced solution to our impending fiscal disaster. He proposes we raise taxes now and talk about spending cuts later. Sound familiar? Ask Ronald Reagan, or George H.W. Bush how similar bargains worked out for them.
Obama’s Grand Proposal: Tax Now And Cut Spending Later . . . Honest!by marleed on November 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Susan on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Dave on Obama Told the Truth – No Strategy also no intelligence or protection for Americans
- dachiemama on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- TigerAim on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something