Barack Obama claims to be seeking a balanced solution to our impending fiscal disaster. He proposes we raise taxes now and talk about spending cuts later. Sound familiar? Ask Ronald Reagan, or George H.W. Bush how similar bargains worked out for them.
Obama’s Grand Proposal: Tax Now And Cut Spending Later . . . Honest!by marleed on November 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on NYC Councilman *Destroys* Pro Palestinian Protests In Under 3 Minutes
- Dave on WH Chief of Staff Accidentally Reveals Name of American ISIS Hostage
- avidfan09 on NYC Councilman *Destroys* Pro Palestinian Protests In Under 3 Minutes
- WalkStar on WH Chief of Staff Accidentally Reveals Name of American ISIS Hostage
- Shifra on Commie Sign Langauge Guy