The 15 year old girl, who had been shot in the head, will continue therapy at her family's temporary UK home. She will is scheduled for cranial reconstruction surgery in late January or early February. Malala and her father have had threats made against their lives by the Taliban since the shooting. Let's keep her in our prayers.
Pakistani Schoolgirl and Activist, Malala Yousafzai, Leaves Hospital in Englandby aardvark on January 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Di Grace on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- Kitten on Paul Krugman Decries ‘Income Inequality,’ Accepts CUNY Professorship for $225K
- Kitten on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- hbmuzik on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- strider on Samantha Power: From ‘Hillary’s A Monster’ To ‘Hillary Would Be Awesome POTUS’