The 15 year old girl, who had been shot in the head, will continue therapy at her family's temporary UK home. She will is scheduled for cranial reconstruction surgery in late January or early February. Malala and her father have had threats made against their lives by the Taliban since the shooting. Let's keep her in our prayers.
Pakistani Schoolgirl and Activist, Malala Yousafzai, Leaves Hospital in Englandby aardvark on January 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Hillary’s Tell-All Book Will Be Called ‘I Lost,’ er, ‘What Happened’ on
- Ex-Rep. Eric Cantor: Obamacare “Repeal” Was Tactic to Win Elections on
- Scaramucci On Broad Crackdown On Leaks, Warns He’s ‘Front-Stabbing Person’ on
- Chelsea Clinton Attacks Trump’s Transgender Policy, Gets Twitter Smackdown on
- CNN Claims Trump Admin. Crackdown on MS-13 Makes Gang… Stronger on