The 15 year old girl, who had been shot in the head, will continue therapy at her family's temporary UK home. She will is scheduled for cranial reconstruction surgery in late January or early February. Malala and her father have had threats made against their lives by the Taliban since the shooting. Let's keep her in our prayers.
Pakistani Schoolgirl and Activist, Malala Yousafzai, Leaves Hospital in Englandby aardvark on January 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Is This Obama’s Revenge? U.S. Declassifies Docs, Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Program
- ancientwrrior on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- deaves1 on CBS Applauds Obamacare Anniversary, Calls WH Stats ‘From Our Research Dept’
- strider on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- midget on Global Warning=More Prostitution