The 15 year old girl, who had been shot in the head, will continue therapy at her family's temporary UK home. She will is scheduled for cranial reconstruction surgery in late January or early February. Malala and her father have had threats made against their lives by the Taliban since the shooting. Let's keep her in our prayers.
Pakistani Schoolgirl and Activist, Malala Yousafzai, Leaves Hospital in Englandby aardvark on January 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- LJZumpano on Christie Reelection Backed By Democrats
- Samster1 on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- Alain41 on Allen West On UK Islamist Terror Attack: “See What Appeasement Gets You?”
- pamelarice on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- larrygeary on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction