The 15 year old girl, who had been shot in the head, will continue therapy at her family's temporary UK home. She will is scheduled for cranial reconstruction surgery in late January or early February. Malala and her father have had threats made against their lives by the Taliban since the shooting. Let's keep her in our prayers.
Pakistani Schoolgirl and Activist, Malala Yousafzai, Leaves Hospital in Englandby aardvark on January 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on WH Celebrates Teachers’ Appreciation Week With Pic Of…POTUS
- Shifra on Next Fed Targets: Ceiling Fans, Ice Makers, Fake Fireplaces
- Kitten on Next Fed Targets: Ceiling Fans, Ice Makers, Fake Fireplaces
- Alain41 on WH Celebrates Teachers’ Appreciation Week With Pic Of…POTUS
- Kitten on The Award For Outstanding Feminist Icon Goes To…Miss Piggy!