Farmers and property rights activists will gather in Richmond, VA on Monday, January 28 to hold the second 'Pitchfork Protest' on behalf of farmer Martha Boneta. She was charged with hosting a birthday party for eight 10-year-old girls without a permit and site plan. The bill protects the rights of all small family farmers in Virginia.
Pitchfork Protest Goes to Richmondby aardvark on January 27, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- sweetexp on Amy Peikoff Filling In For Today’s Tammy Radio
- midget on Obama Violates Marine Umbrella Protocol
- Kitten on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”
- Shifra on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”
- Shifra on Obama Aide Pfeiffer On IRS Scandal: “Law Is Irrelevant”