Farmers and property rights activists will gather in Richmond, VA on Monday, January 28 to hold the second 'Pitchfork Protest' on behalf of farmer Martha Boneta. She was charged with hosting a birthday party for eight 10-year-old girls without a permit and site plan. The bill protects the rights of all small family farmers in Virginia.
Pitchfork Protest Goes to Richmondby aardvark on January 27, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Videos: Tammy on the “Making Money” panel with Charles Payne
- ancientwrrior on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bad Idea: WH Wants Doctors To Teach Patients…About Climate Change
- Alain41 on Bill Clinton No Longer ‘Dead Broke,’ Shops Luxury Store Hermès In Paris
- MACVEL on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’