Farmers and property rights activists will gather in Richmond, VA on Monday, January 28 to hold the second 'Pitchfork Protest' on behalf of farmer Martha Boneta. She was charged with hosting a birthday party for eight 10-year-old girls without a permit and site plan. The bill protects the rights of all small family farmers in Virginia.
Pitchfork Protest Goes to Richmondby aardvark on January 27, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Heartwarming Story
- MACVEL on Support Tammy Radio & Blog: Become a Subscriber!
- Gordon on William Shatner wants to raise $30 B for water pipeline WA to CA
- TheGreenHornet on Wisconsin’s Shame: ‘I Thought It Was a Home Invasion’
- n9zf on Sale of Uranium Company to Russia Connected to Clinton Foundation Donors