Good evening all. My dearest friend in the world has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. It has spread to her liver, kidney,and she is getting a scan to see if she has it in the brain. I am a wreck and scared, so maybe the prayers are for me. She is unbelievably upbeat, which is her nature. Life is a gift as Tammy has mentioned many times. My friend Sheryl is 50 like me, she has never smoked and was all around healthy. A couple of weeks not feeling well sent her to the Dr. An absolute shock for everyone.
Prayer request from TAM’sby sharon on December 18, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- More Parkland Heroes: JROTC Students Shielded Classmates With Kevlar on
- Tammy Bruce Show 2-15-18 on
- Liz ‘Fauxcahontas’ Warren Skips Tribal Nations Policy Summit =>Update: Liz Shows Up! on
- Liberal Group With Ties to Obama, Hillary Calls To Restrict Overseas US Military Voting on
- Dogs Meant For Soup At Winter Olympics in South Korea Rescued on