Good evening all. My dearest friend in the world has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. It has spread to her liver, kidney,and she is getting a scan to see if she has it in the brain. I am a wreck and scared, so maybe the prayers are for me. She is unbelievably upbeat, which is her nature. Life is a gift as Tammy has mentioned many times. My friend Sheryl is 50 like me, she has never smoked and was all around healthy. A couple of weeks not feeling well sent her to the Dr. An absolute shock for everyone.
Prayer request from TAM’sby sharon on December 18, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- rtthorne on Recanvass ahead in Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary as 83 votes separate top finishers
- Vintageport on Crazy Alert: Susan Sarandon Blames Homelessness On Ronald Reagan
- Shifra on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- dennisl59 on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- Teri on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting