Good evening all. My dearest friend in the world has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. It has spread to her liver, kidney,and she is getting a scan to see if she has it in the brain. I am a wreck and scared, so maybe the prayers are for me. She is unbelievably upbeat, which is her nature. Life is a gift as Tammy has mentioned many times. My friend Sheryl is 50 like me, she has never smoked and was all around healthy. A couple of weeks not feeling well sent her to the Dr. An absolute shock for everyone.
Prayer request from TAM’sby sharon on December 18, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- tabbywabby on Video: Tammy Bruce on Fox News – Why Are Media Focusing on Scott Walker?
- Shifra on Tweet Tributes For Leonard Nimoy: The Poignant, and the Pathetically Narcissistic
- Kitten on Video: Susan Rice Discusses Situation in Ukraine, Gets The Giggles
- ancientwrrior on Tweet Tributes For Leonard Nimoy: The Poignant, and the Pathetically Narcissistic
- Kitten on Black Pastors to Congressional Black Caucus: Don’t Disrespect Israel!