Good evening all. My dearest friend in the world has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. It has spread to her liver, kidney,and she is getting a scan to see if she has it in the brain. I am a wreck and scared, so maybe the prayers are for me. She is unbelievably upbeat, which is her nature. Life is a gift as Tammy has mentioned many times. My friend Sheryl is 50 like me, she has never smoked and was all around healthy. A couple of weeks not feeling well sent her to the Dr. An absolute shock for everyone.
Prayer request from TAM’sby sharon on December 18, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Video: Hillary Happy Chicago Cubs Are in ‘Super Bowl’ on
- Hillary: We Need A National Dance Party to Heal the Nation on
- Woodward Slams Clinton as ‘Corrupt’ for Mixing of Clinton Fndtn & State Dept Work on
- Congress Knew for 2 Years About Efforts to Take Back Veteran Bonuses on
- 7th Century BCE Hebrew Mention of Jerusalem Found… As UNESCO Denies Jewish Ties on