TheBlaze has reported on the not so green side of electric cars before — those being charged with electricity from coal-fired power plants contribute more pollution than their gasoline-fueled counterparts. Now, a report of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology takes a look at the manufacturing of electric vehicles and found that’s not so great for the environment either.
Report: Electric Cars Have Twice the ‘Global Warming Potential’ of Traditional Vehiclesby mdannyg on October 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Right Is Right on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- ConservativeSue on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- Mary on DOJ Targeted Fox News’ James Rosen. Even MSM Outraged.
- naga5 on Tammy Bruce Show 5-20-13
- Kitten on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”